Friday 19 September 2014

A Cinderella Moment....

Style Theory: Every girl likes a little bit of sparkle and what is better than a pair of beautiful, sparkly shoes. These shoes can dress up a casual outfit or make a dressed up style look that bit extra special..

Since the moment when SJP wore those iconic Manolo Blahniks in Sex in the City for her wedding, I have been dreaming of owning a pair. They are, however, out of my price range but luckily Dune have come up with some stunning heeled courts with a sparkly brooch and I can honestly say they are beautiful and flattering on...
Dune Breanna Shoes £89
Dune Breanna Shoes - Pink £89
Here are some more sparkly options for those that prefer the practicality of flats..

Russell & Bromley Jewelled Pointed Flat £225

Style these leopards like you would black or beige shoes, think of them as neutral shoes that you can wear with all colours, patterns (spots and stripes) they will work as well with black opaques and a dress shoes as they will with a stripe shirt and leather leggings/jeans. Mix up patterns and texture for a fresh AW14 look. 

Russell and Bromley Tiara Pointy Flat £195

Metallics are key this season and add an extra sparkle to an outfit.
Boden Jewelled Pumps £129

Wear these dressed down with distressed boyfriend or skinny jeans, a soft white shirt and an oversized beige wool cardigan.
Topshop Moon Slippers £32


Next Jewelled Bow Shoes (Navy or Beige) £30

A purse-friendly option, these look fabulous and expensive in the navy colourway.

New Look £19.99
We all like a little luxury in our life and jewelled pumps or heels give your outfit that expensive, sparkly look..

And for your little girl I adore these...

Zara Jewel Detail Pumps £29.99


Marks and Spencer Leather Lace up Glittery Shoes £14-£16

Too cute and leather..perfect girls party shoes!

My Style:
Over the last few days..quite unsparkly! I did indulge in the yellow wool skirt from Cos, it is cut well, really comfortable and has pockets..a detail I love...
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Cos
Sandals: H&M
Coat: M&S

Mixing up my lace skirt with a jumper and trainers for a dressed down look:
Sweater: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Trainers: Adidas Stan Smith
Are you tempted by jewelled shoes, are you in the mood for adding a little bit of sparkle to your wardrobe?
I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time, Frances xxx 

14 comments:

  1. I saw the Next ones today when I popped in to pick up another load of black trousers (I will find a pair this year). They have quite a selection are looked really cute. Definitely a purse friendly option. Oh how I love you in that yellow skirt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, let me know how you get on with the black trousers I am always in the lookout for the perfect black trews! Xx

      Delete
  2. WOW, I am in love with that yellow skirt. I adore how you put your SS's on with the lace skirt - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, I am prettyuch living in my Stans! X

      Delete
  3. Yes I am always tempted by jewelled shoes. I can't bear to part with the Valentino's I wore for the wedding even knowing I will never wear them again and I am waiting for the Boden one's to arrive. I should send them back really and buy loafers! Love the Cos skirt and the styling is perfection Frances x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love those boden ones they look amazing on you Sharron xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm a little bit in love with the Boden ones. Gorgeous! You look stunning as always, Frances. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Boden shoes in the gold....gorgeous! The yellow skirt looks stunning on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Bodeb gold shoes, definitely my colour of choice! X

      Delete
  6. Oh wow - that skirt on you Frances! Amazing buy. I love those R&B animal flats, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I've tried the Manolo's on just for the hell of it, there were just as special!

      Delete
  7. Ah the iconic blue Manolos ..... Shoe heaven! I am sure Dune did them in the blue but they have sold out I believe?? Yes, I would love a pair of the Manolos and I M going to investigate the dune ones next time I am in town. I like a pair of leopard flats from R&B with a jewelled front. BTW I love that Cos skirt on you - totally gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The R&B ones I like are the ones you featured - forgot to say that...

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com