Wednesday 14 October 2015

Switching to Autumn/Winter - Some Outfit Inspiration

Style Theory: The transition from one season to another can sometimes leave me a little lost...what to wear, what style to go for, what is cool this season? I always turn to Pinterest to the streetstylers for some inspiration, so here are a selection of my favourite, mainly classic looks, for this Autumn/Winter that will work for a few years to come...





















For me this year it is all about over sized knitwear, skinny jeans, or leather/suede look trousers, trainers, slouchy boots, tailored coats or jackets and a healthy dose of lurex thrown in to add much needed Autumn sparkle. I am of to hunt down my key items from the high street, I will report back...
Images above via Pinterest

MY STYLE:
A couple of my winter looks so far...
Sweater: River Island Design Forum £65
Jeans: Topshop Baxter £40
Boots: Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boots via EbayUK
Bag: Topshop (old season)

Coat: Zara (old season) similar here
Dungarees: H&M similar here
Blouse: John Lewis similar here
Trainers: Adidas £79.99
Bag: Kipling UK


What is your Autumn/Winter dream look, where do you find your outfit inspiration? As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Fab inspiration Frances.....just what I need at the moment! Having been feeling a bit *meh* these past few days so it's been lovely to see this post! Love, love, love your VW pirate boots, they look ace on you......the RI sweater looks divine too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle, although you have looking amazing love love the maxi dresses you have been wearing xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds quite similar to mine, love cashmere and boots! xx PS Love your name my daughter is Jessica Rose too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com