Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Citybreak to Barcelona...

Style Theory: A SRS weekend break to Barcelona...here is the weekend in photos...

Travelling Style:
Blazer: Zara Similar here
Jeans: Gap similar here
Top: Mango similar here
Trainers: Stan Smith
Scarf: Becksondergaard similar here
Ring: Accessorize

For drinks and supper on Friday night:
Josephine Restaurant - laid back, intimate ambience




What I wore:

Dress:Marks and Spencer similar here
Leather Biker Jacket : Asos similar here
Bag: H&M similar here
Sandals: H&M
Saturday started early with a gorgeous walk up Tibidabo, the most stunning view at the top:

Breakfast on my sister's city terrace then a walk to the beach for lunch, drinks and coffee...


Salt Bar at the W Hotel 

I wore my H&M conscious collection top, See by Chloe culottes and gold sandals for a day of walking in the glorious sunshine..

And of course shopping...mainly in Zara as it is a little cheaper in Spain..

Zara Jumpsuit £59.99
Zara Oversize (huge!!) sweater £35.99

Sunday we headed up to a cool little vintage market in Sant Cugat ( on the outskirts of Barcelona) for a wander and a little jewellery shopping..

Blouse: Warehouse
Jeans: As before
Trainers: As before

My Sisters (although missing one sis!) 
Lunch and then jump on a flight home. As always Barcelona was glorious, sunny, warm and such a beautiful city. It always amazes me how easy and quick it is to get there from London and how many cool and vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants it has. Of course it has my sisters there so has an extra special place in my heart...

For an excellent, detailed city guide check out LasCallesdeBarcelona

What is your favourite city to visit? Are you a fan of Barcelona, where do you like to visit when you there? As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances x

18 comments:

  1. You look you look like you have had such a fantastic weekend. This was the perfect reading for me as we go in less than a month, and I've been checking out your sister's fab blog too!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbi, any questions about what to do etc give me a shout and I'll ask Ange, she genuinely knows all the best places! xx

      Delete
  2. I love posts like these. You look so effortlessly stylish, Frances, and Barcelona looks amazing! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynne, it was lovely to spend time with my sisters and have the bonus of being in a gorgeous, warm city! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Barcelona, its such a great city and there is so much to do. you look very chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it is one of my favourite city as it has so many stunning places to go but is also really easy to get around xx

      Delete
  4. One of my favourite cities also. Sounds like a heavenly weekend with your sisters. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barcelona looks beautiful! I love your spotty dress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I must admit my spotty dress is one of my faves! x

      Delete
  6. Fabulous outfits....again. Yes that jumper is huge but it looks kind of right on you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I do love the jumper, I think I may have to buy it, need a huge snuggly sweater now it is colder x

      Delete
  7. So envious of your weekend break Frances, looks like you had a fab time! Love the Zara boiler suit on you....did you buy? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I love the boiler suit too but have a feeling I may end up with too many, it was super comfy..think it will be a sale purchase if it is still around x

      Delete
  8. I was really trying to work out where you were so I could see if you were near where we were!! Absolutely STUNNING outfits, just amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, I meant to ask you which was the bar you went to with your barman?! xx

      Delete
  9. I went last November and in 2006. Sadly both trips involved far too much football for my liking whereas your break looks just up my street! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharron, you would have loved it lots of meandering round shops and markets and stopping for glasses of wine and coffee, heaven! xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com