Tuesday 29 March 2016

The Jacket you Need this Spring and Summer..


Style Theory: The Khaki/Camo jacket is such an easy jacket to wear, it covers all eventualities from the schoolrun to flinging over a dress on a night out. It is the perfect 'neutraliser' to your look, it goes with everything, can be layered under heavier coats on colder days or wear with shorts on warm summer evenings, it is an all rounder and a coat I firmly believe should be part of any Spring/ Summer wardrobe..

Pair with a grey tee, a victoriana blouse, a lace top or with logo sweat for a laid back look. Dress up in the evening with a silk blouse, cuffed boyfriend jeans and heels for a dressed up/dressed down look. The combinations are endless, such a hard working piece of clothing.

Here are the best on the high street now...
2. Topshop Camo Shackett £45 (also available in Tall  and Petite)

So many choices and I am loving the River Island sleeveless version of the utility jacket, would look fab with a super pretty shirt underneath with blouson sleeves..Perfect.

Are you a utility coat fan, do you have one lurking at the back of your cupboard? I am lost without my camouflage jacket but definitely need to invest in a plain green one and the Topshop and Hush ones are on my hit list!

Thank you so much for reading, as always I love to hear all your thoughts and comments, until next time Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com