Monday 29 February 2016

Boutique style..

Style Theory: I was asked by my favourite local boutique Quattro Rish, Reigate, to style up my favourite pieces from their new Spring/Summer collection and shoot a mini campaign. I adore the collection, the owner Ivy has impeccable taste and I cannot help but fall in love with most of the items in the shop. In fact, last time I shot a campaign for Quattro Rish I ended up buying half the outfits. We shot in possibly the coolest house I have ever been in, it was 70s in style and each interior piece had been hand picked, from purple velvet sofas to giant cactus' ...it was a real treat to shoot in such inspiring surroundings...


So here is my blog and the photos from the shoot...


Spring / Summer 2016 in Quattro Rish is shaping up to be be a strong season, with an emphasis on colour (brights win), a focus on outstanding fabrics (the softest cashmere and featherlight silks) and emerging new and super flattering denim shapes. Quattro Rish have Spring/ Summer covered, balanced with the fact that style also equals comfort and quality is paramount there is a piece in their collection (or two or three..) for everyone.

I had the pleasure of compiling my season must haves from Quattro Rish. There are so many looks to choose from I was spoilt for choice. My personal brief is always comfort, wearability, a flash of colour with a fashion twist. I need clothes to work hard for me, they need to pay they way in wearability and also need to work with my current wardrobe.
Here are my Spring Key Looks…
This Jumper1234 sweater is the ultimate in luxurious fabric, feels light as a feather and looks eye catching with it’s neon stripes. A casual take on this years Pink trend, this sweater would work beautifully over denim shorts and white pumps throughout the summer months, a capsule wardrobe must have. The MiH jeans are this year’s new shape ‘The Tomboy’, slightly high rise but not as high and unflattering as Mom jeans, they are super stretchy and the most beautiful colour. These will be your Summer ‘go to’ jeans, light but flattering, the perfect length and shape. Wear with trainers or flat sandals by day, in the evening dress up with heels and a silk shirt. The Rose Rankin trainers take this season’s pink and camouflage trend and blend them effortlessly creating a casual and cool look.
Jumper1234, 100% cashmere £169 | MiH Tomboy Jeans, £215 | Libeskind tan chain bag, £155 | Rose Rankin trainers, £169 - All available at Quattro Rish
This Twist & Tango jumpsuit maxes out on the 70s trend, the perfect, comfortable piece to wear to a wedding, summer party or for drinks at the beach. In the spring pop a black, tux style jacket over the top, add a pair of gold heels for a beautiful elegant look, or add a pair of tan flat sandals in the summer for cool, laid back, chic look. I layered some beautiful gold necklaces from Quattro Rish to add a boho vibe, flattering and comfortable the must have jumpsuit for the summer.
Twist & Tango Jumpsuit, £199 | Shoes  M&S
This season it is all about the oversize, slouchy cardigans, this Essential cream cardigan is a key look, it is super soft with beautiful gold edging details. Perfect for wearing over white silk camisoles or lace tops in the summer, add a pair of denim shorts and tan flats sandals to take this look seamlessly through to the high summer months. This stunning tan, leather, Liebeskind bag is subtly chic, a neutral colour and can be worn with every item in your wardrobe. For a day to day look wear over a grey tee, with the gorgeous MiH Tomboy jeans and trainers.
Essentiel Antwerp Cream Cardigan, £149 | MiH Tomboy Jean, £215 | Liebeskind soft pink Bag, £89 | Lace Top, &Other Stories


A stand out piece, the Lolly Laundry glitter jacket will add a ‘wow’ to your look. Lined with heavy jersey, it not only looks eye catching but will keep you warm on a spring/summer evening. It is supremely versatile, wear with these Current Elliott cool, comfortable khakis and heels for an evening out or sling on with a white tee, boyfriend jeans and white trainers..so many options, if you buy this jacket I promise you you will wear it non-stop. It is key to have a good white T-shirt in your wardrobe and this Twist & Tango tee is super flattering, a brilliant, clean white colour and will be such a useful piece in a Spring Summer capsule wardrobe.
Lollys Laundry Sequin Jacket, £125 | Current Elliott Industrial Pants, £239 | Twist & Tango Top, £69 | Shoes, Nine West
This is my MiH moment – head-to-ankle in this luxury British brand, these 70s style Marrakesh jeans and jumper are wardrobe staples and timeless, investment pieces.
MiH Marrakesh Jean, £215 | MiH Jumper, £190 | Essential Wedges, £85

All the pieces featured in this post are available to buy in store at Quattro Rish or through mail order – call 01737 235468.
So far I have ordered the cream cardigan, I have my eye on the wedges..they will look fab in the summer and I am also smitten with the MiH tomboy jeans as they are just so comfortable. If you are in the area pop in to Quattro Rish, Ivy and her team are brilliantly friendly, helpful but not in the least pushy and they have some gorgeous clothing and jewellery, I have been shopping there for years! 
Photography by http://thomasgilder.com/

This post was written in collaboration with Quattro Rish, all styling, views and opinions are my own, thank you for supporting the brands that support SchoolRunStyle 

7 comments:

  1. I would be stoney broke if I stepped through the doors of Quattro Rish Frances! You look amazing in all of it! I'm not surprised you end up buying half the outfits, they look stunning on you!
    The Jumper1234 is fab....definitely something I would wear, yep I think I could do a bright pink stripe and I adore those Rose Rankin trainers! Both cardys...the oversized cream one and the sparkly one are beautiful too! See, I said I would end up broke....I already have a wish list as long as my arm, I just need a lottery win now! xx p.s fabulous pictures of you, and what a fantastic location to shoot in xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle, yes, the house was gorgeous. Agree with you the pink stripe cashmere is beautiful and the trainers are fab, I could so spend a small fortune in the shop as it is so yours and my taste! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the last two outfits in particular - I love the seventies vibe of the MIH ensemble but I love how comfy slouchy those Current Elliott pants look - I really could do with a pair like that to get me out of my jeans! It's probably a good thing that I live at the other end of the country or else like Michelle I'd be stoney broke too - mind you - I might be yet as everything will be online soon I believe! Arghgh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yep it is a dangerous place to live near Sue! I love a slouchy trew too, so comfy and can be worn with heels and and trainers! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and you look like a Model!! I love the current/elliot army pants and like Sue the last outfit in its entirety ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so far from a model AnnMarie, it was a lot of work on the photographers part and good clothes!! The sparkly jacket and cargo pant look is very you xxx

      Delete
  4. i also collect some stuff about dress.
    best skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com