Thursday 17 December 2015

The Little Red Bag...

Style Theory: The little red bag is the perfect accessory to instantly lift an outfit or add a new twist. It is eye catching and at the same time classic, wear with camel, navy, black or pink to add a little vibrancy to your look...


Bag - Village England Mini Cranleigh £125
Coat - Maje £284.70 (in sale)
Breton - Boden £25
Jeans - Topshop (old) similar here 
Shoes - M&S (old season) similar here
This Village England Mini Cranleigh bag is beautiful, made of full grain leather (my favourite), gorgeously soft but structured. The attention to detail and design is that of a far more expensive bag, it has the feel of something really very special to be treasured. I love the subtle Village England branding, the brass medal on the side of the bag, the flap over top with magnet fastening, less fiddly than buckles, it is deceptively spacious and the cross body strap makes it perfect for running around town.....all in all a gorgeous Christmas bag....

From winter to summer the red bag will work to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe..these are the looks inspiring me....

Images via Pinterest
I can see the bag working just as well with my white and black sundresses as with faux fur and jeans now, the possibilities are endless...

Have you got a bag on your Christmas list this year, what is your wish list? The Christmas panic is starting to set in, I think I have done about half my shopping, no Christmas cards have as yet been written and the kids break up tomorrow..feeling a little behind as usual. I hope you are a little more organised than me!! As always I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, until next time Frances xxx

*Mini Cranleigh bag was gifted but I was under no obligation to write about it, it just is gorgeous so I wanted to let you know about it..

6 comments:

  1. I love you red bag, I find my red cross body bag so useful and I love the pop of colour it adds to an outfit. I must say, I only caught up with some of your Instagram today Fran and I adore your Maje coat, such a perfect fit on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous bag Frances....absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and Christmassy (but obviously not just for Christmas ;)). I love a bit of red, those sunglasses are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red mini Cranleigh and I love this whole look Frances! You really know how to pull an outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another red bag fan here. I have a red Gucci Disco which I use so much x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please can you tell me where your red sun glasses are from? Love your blog. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you or contact me on Schoolrunstyle@outlook.com